Sable Group Case Study
Before working with Emily Miller of Marshall Walker, Sable Group, a Central London financial, immigration, and legal firm had no idea that LinkedIn could be its most efficient and effective tool for sourcing new business. Previously they had a time-consuming, hit and miss approach to online business development that involved trawling Google for leads. Since completing their training with Emily they are now using LinkedIn as a powerful business development tool with a targeted strategy that is attracting and bringing in new clients.
What We Did
- Develop brand continuity and company message to coordinate the company profile to increase Sable’s visibility and LinkedIn search ranking
- Review, edit and coordinate every Director’s and Manager’s LinkedIn profile to ensure that they would be “on message” so that as many members as possible of the Sable team would be found through LinkedIn searches
- Explain how to use profiles as tools for attracting and approaching potential clients
- Facilitate team work and exercises to teach the team how to use LinkedIn to prospect for clients
- Show the team how to conduct sophisticated, drilled down searches to identify and then interact with prospective clients
- Advise on how to find and use groups and how to start and respond to discussions to raise their profile
- Supplied a formal follow-up report with further recommendations to help them generate business through LinkedIn
See Sable Group at www.sable-group.com
The team at Sable Group quickly realised the value of their training and how they could use LinkedIn to attract new clients. They have since been implementing the techniques they learned to great effect and are targeting and getting to potential clients quickly and successfully. Within a few months they have gotten many new leads and new clients and see LinkedIn as an indispensable tool for growing their business.
“We chose to work with Emily because she’s not just another social media trainer, she understands the ultimate goal is to bring in the business because she comes from a business development and professional services background. We are delighted with the training she gave us, have brought in new business as a result and would definitely recommend her and will work with her again.”
Francelle Brims (ACMA, CGMA) Accountant & Client Manager, Marketing Manager, Sable Accounting.