We provide tailored consultancy on how best to integrate LinkedIn into your overall marketing and business development strategy, with a focus on growing and maintaining client relationships in target markets.
Some of the opportunities and questions that we can help you address are:
- What is the existing LinkedIn ‘landscape’ in our target markets and what is our best strategic option within that landscape relative to competitors?
- Should we – and how do we – encourage employees to use LinkedIn and what do we need to do to protect our brand and reputation?
- How can we manage content, and help employees develop content, as part of our overall marketing strategy?
- Which LinkedIn groups and other features can help us, and how can we make the best use of them?
- What processes and resources do we need to manage our LinkedIn activities effectively and efficiently?
- How can we measure the benefits of our investment in using LinkedIn?
We can undertake research and analysis, facilitate your internal conversations, and advise on fit-for-purpose options for integrating LinkedIn into your marketing and business development activities.
If you would like to have an initial conversation about how we might help, please contact Emily Miller.
Get In Touch
For more information
on our LinkedIn training,
contact: Emily Miller,
Marshall Walker Associates
The LinkedIn Tutors
email@example.com+44 (0)20 3287 7221+44 (0)20 3287 7221
or +44 (0)7717 022 536+44 (0)7717 022 536
Follow our LinkedIn Company Page for LinkedIn tips: