We provide tailored consultancy on how best to integrate LinkedIn into your overall marketing and business development strategy, with a focus on growing and maintaining client relationships in target markets.
Some of the opportunities and questions that we can help you address are:
- What is the existing LinkedIn ‘landscape’ in our target markets and what is our best strategic option within that landscape relative to competitors?
- Should we – and how do we – encourage employees to use LinkedIn and what do we need to do to protect our brand and reputation?
- What is the business development value of internal networking via LinkedIn within our firm?
- How can we manage content, and help employees develop content, as part of our overall marketing strategy?
- Which LinkedIn company pages, groups and other features can help us, and how can we make the best use of them?
- What processes and resources do we need to manage our LinkedIn activities effectively and efficiently?
- How can we measure the benefits of our investment in using LinkedIn?
We can undertake research and analysis, facilitate your internal conversations, and advise on fit-for-purpose options for integrating LinkedIn into your marketing and business development activities.
If you would like to have an initial conversation about how we might help, please contact Emily Miller.