Online training for legal professionals – CPD Accredited (2014)
Are you tapping into the power of LinkedIn?
Do you want to attract more of your ideal clients?
Do you want to build stronger relationships with existing clients?
Do you and your firm want to be perceived as experts and thought leaders in your field of expertise?
We use our specific sector knowledge and expertise along with our business development and marketing experience to help both law practices and individual lawyers raise their professional profiles and support their business development and marketing activities via LinkedIn.
Our LinkedIn training programmes are bespoke, which means we cover exactly what you need to meet your business objectives.
With over 487 million users, LinkedIn is a powerful tool to raise your profile, and attract more of your ideal prospects. For legal practitioners and law firms, it provides the potential for growing your network of contacts and increasing the number of referrals and sales leads you receive.
“How will LinkedIn training help me?”
Through our practical online course with actionable modules, you will discover how to harness the power of LinkedIn to accelerate the achievement of your business development and marketing goals using techniques we have personally used to get amazing results.
We’ve helped numerous clients to generate more leads and revenue from LinkedIn and have interviewed lawyers from around the world who are using it successfully to uncover their stories. You’re going to find out exactly how they generated work via case studies that you can emulate.
CPD accredited by UK Solicitors Regulation Authority (2014)
Grow your Practice with LinkedIn: for lawyers will show you how you can set yourself apart from other lawyers and generate work from LinkedIn in as little as one hour per week.
The course has 11 modules, covering how-to’s as well as powerful tips and tactics you can use to build your business, plus bonus content that you can access at any time.
- Getting to grips with LinkedIn
- Hitting your goals with LinkedIn
- Developing a magnetic profile that brands YOU
- Turning your company page into a lead machine
- Finding and connecting with your ideal clients
- LinkedIn Groups: a potential goldmine
- Positioning yourself so that clients and prospects call YOU when they have a need
- Successfully leveraging lesser known LinkedIn features
- Turning LinkedIn relationships into real life opportunities
- Overcoming common problems
- Killer tips you can implement right now to generate work
The course has been developed by Emily Miller (www.linkedintutors.com) and Kirsten Hodgson (www.kscopemarketing.co.nz), both experienced LinkedIn trainers and coaches focusing on helping legal and other professional services firms to grow their businesses through LinkedIn networking and marketing.
“How does the course work and how do I access it?”
As soon as you subscribe, you’ll be sent a secure link for instant access to all modules and constituent lessons.
You can opt to work through at your own pace, or just pick and choose the modules that appeal to you. You’ll have full access to videos, slides, MP3 files, worksheets, transcripts and more. It takes less than an hour to run through the content for each module, but you will need to spend time on the corresponding actions, which you can work through at your own pace.
|Pay monthly||Pay annually|
|Over 10 lawyers||Enterprise rate – please email Emily Miller firstname.lastname@example.org|
It’s available for just one week at the following earlybird rate for an annual subscription: Sole trader – AUD 49 per month (or $499 if paying annually) [$44.10 or $441] AUD $89 per month for between 2-4 lawyers [$80.10 or $801]
AUD $159 per month for between 5-10 lawyers [$143.10 or $1431]
Even if you only get 1-2 hours of work from one new client via LinkedIn, this course will more than pay for itself.
In addition to the course itself, you’ll also get:
- Access to monthly Q&A webinars specifically designed to answer your questions, take you through updates, success stories and show you how to do things to unleash the power of LinkedIn.
- Email access to us for a quick response (typically within 24 hours) to your questions.
- A FREE copy of Kirsten’s book The Complete Guide to LinkedIn Groups, valued at NZ$18.97.
- AND some unbeatable BONUS material including: Natalie Sisson’s (the Suitcase Entrepreneur) hugely practical eBook ‘BYOB: The Proven 8 Step Formula to Build a Lucrative Sales Funnel’, valued at US$57.00
There’s no risk to you, with our 60-day full money back guarantee
If you’re not completely satisfied with the course within the first 60 days, let us know and we’ll refund your money in full.
Get In Touch
For more information
on our LinkedIn training,
contact: Emily Miller,
Marshall Walker Associates
The LinkedIn Tutors
email@example.com+44 (0)20 3287 7221+44 (0)20 3287 7221
or +44 (0)7717 022 536+44 (0)7717 022 536
Follow our LinkedIn Company Page for LinkedIn tips: